Kaye is happy to visit libraries, schools, parties and attend community events to:
- Do a special Storytime reading to children of all ages
- Speak as a parent advocate for autism awareness & inclusion
- Speak as a vocational coach for youth with diverse needs
- Support families affected by autism
- Provide information to parents and educators about accommodations that should be made accessible for children with diverse needs in the school system
- Do a book signing
- Support other great helping groups, organizations with their fundraiser, using
See Yah in the Morning! A bedtime story as a fundraising product. $1 of every book sold is donated to Canucks Autism Network and $2 of every book sold can go towards a specific fundraiser.
Please fill out the contact form below to book Kaye, our author for your event!
We will respond within 24-48 hours to confirm your request.
Thank you and appreciate it!